Thursday, March 30, 2006

Riding a Carabao



Rushing again... A couple of days ago I came upon a family of carabaos. I've always wanted to ride one, so I said, "Hey, why not do it right now?" So I did. The owner of the carabaos wasn't there so I wasn't able to ask for permission. Anyways, no harm was done. I rode the bull of the family. For the most part, the carabao was pretty tame and did not act up while I was on its back, but he did get a little uneasy every now and then. I too got a little uneasy every now and then, haha. The carabao and I got tangled by that rope once; he started to panic, and so did I. Well, I enjoyed it, and all the onlookers got a kick out of me riding the carabao. Carabao riding does get a little uncomfortable around the crotch area though. When I got off, my muscles in that area were sore for a while. Well, now I finally know what it is like to ride a carabao.






6 comments:

blind_lim said...

how can i send the money directly? where?

Coconuter said...

E-mail me for details...
coconuter@gmail.com
thanks!

Anonymous said...

looks like you're having a great time here, huh? i tried riding a carabao once..hehe, it feels funny "down that area".. was able to do it when we visited an organic farm in zambales.

tenchu said...

dude, re: google adsense, i've read that you can try to email them and request them to reconsider. it's somewhere in their FAQ i think. maybe you should try that

dude, you're brave AND crazy. but what can i say, you're really something.

aside from the *ehem* good looks, you're a really good person.

so what exactly is your plan? why are you going to manila? and who's gonna ccompany you? :)

dead_clark said...

nice episode from nagmamahal_kapamilya.... a perfect model and inspiration for the filipino youth.. keep it up man.. dead_clark here of bataan

dead_clark said...

i salute u for your great pursuance to achieve something that is more to life... ang ganda ng episode. pinanood namin eh.. we are touch either man..

Post a Comment