Saturday, December 05, 2009

Cebu Harbor



The message below was sent to me by e-mail on September 8, 2008 by a certain Philip John Señoren in regards to the pictures you see on the right (you can click them to zoom in).




Hello Mr. Poarch,


Good day. I hope all is well. If I'm right, you haven't gone to the Visayas and Mindanao yet, have you? If you haven't, I thought you might be a little interested how Cebu (where I live) looks like, so I attached two pictures for you to see [see below]. I was inspired to create something similar to one of the pictures you posted :-) [see pictures above right]...


1st picture [below] - the two bridges namely: Mandaue-Mactan & Marcelo Fernan (at the back, the one with cables).
2nd picture [below] - Cebu harbor


Sincerely,
Philip






Indeed, I have yet to visit the Visayas and Mindanao regions. I would love to be able to venture into these areas--perhaps one day when I am more financially fit to do so.

Re-visit the post Heal the Home. You may need to register if you haven't done so already.

No comments:

Post a Comment