Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nokia Ovi Commercial with Philippine Bloggers



Okay, I've obviously been out of the Philippine blogosphere loop for quite some time. Actually, you know come to think of it, I'm not sure if I ever was in tune with the Pinoy blog pulse. But, I like to think that I am a part of it in my own little way, though it may be time to put a little muscle into it if I ever want to go beyond the corporate world.

Anyway, I know I'm a little late on this, but I found this commercial that showcased some Filipino bloggers who obviously have blogs with a lot more influence than mine at the moment. Natuwa talaga ako nung nakita ko ito, and it was uplifting to realize individuals are actually making it in the world via blogging. Indeed, it can be done.

The video commercial is below, which apparently is advertising a phone (I didn't catch it the first time because I was focused on the bloggers, haha). It's interesting to look at the bloggers' niches and then hear what they said. *Daydreaming* I was in the commercial too, haha, I would have said "I live."

No comments:

Post a Comment