Friday, February 05, 2010

Ortigas to Terminal 3



dampaAfter almost a week in Manila, and with only a handful of undisclosable disappointments to show for, I decided that I was in most need of a change of scenery and a mental escape. The first thing that came to mind was Mindanao. I probably gave it about 15 minutes of thought and then finally decided to go with this initial impulse. So, off I went to visit Simon to ask about how exactly I could make that happen.

He informed me that Terminal 3 of Ninoy Aquino International Airport would be the gateway to Mindanao; thus, we headed down there to speak with Cebu Pacific Airlines representatives, and I was able to purchase a same-day ticket later that afternoon.

After doing so, I accompanied Simon back to his workplace in Ortigas. At first attempt, I was not allowed into the building due to the shorts I was wearing. But luckily, I did have a pair of pants in my bag. I decided to change outside the building, and though I received some weird looks from passersby as to what exactly I was doing, I really had to change without much delay. Fortunately, the guard let me in the second time around.

After a light lunch, I prepared for my trip. I used the bathroom at Simon's workplace to wash up and shave. Ready for the flight, Simon saw me off at the airport and my trip to Mindanao would begin...

4 comments:

Jepoi Ordaniel said...

Try visiting Palawan dude! The northern part is paradise. ^^

pinky said...

helows! padaan lang, i saw ur link sa nominees in 100 most handsome blogger.. hehehe.. :-)

jayclops said...

Hey David, where are you in Mindanao? I can recommend some great places for you.

the donG said...

ayan na pala ang pagbabalik. inaabangan na namin to.

Post a Comment