Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sexy Beach, Pasuquin, Ilocos Norte



sexy beach pasuquin ilocos norteSince his return from his OFW stint in Nigeria, Simon has been taking time off for some much needed rest and relaxation in his home province of Ilocos Norte. Here's his post from his trip to Sexy Beach located in Brgy. Estantia, Pasuquin, Ilocos Norte.


-------------------------------------------

SEXY BEACH
by Simon Almazan

I went home, I gather all my sisters and brothers to have a little salu salo or party for lunch in our family house and gave their pasalubong. And with all their participation and to prolong the get together and joy of seeing me again, I invited all of them to the beach, this time at Sexy Beach located at Brgy. Estantia, Pasuquin, Ilocos Norte.

In the next morning, as usual, my sisters cooked for the foods in the house as they wanted to enjoy the beach and not bothered of preparing and cooking while there. My nieces and nephews woke up early and geared up for the long trip going to the beach. While we are in the jeepney, I see smile and serenity in their face which made me more joyful that they appreciate this little acts of mine. Upon stepping to the place, fresh air and the flash of the water welcomed me. The aroma of the surrounding made me open my senses and made me realized that I am back again. The first thing I did I jumped in to the water, I see peace while enjoying and jumping as high as the wave of the water, it like I am a kid that I am missing something that I used to do before, I savored every moment that I do not want to end the day. A day that I am once be like a kid without pretensions, problems, and worries. To make this moments very memorable I played with my nieces and nephews of things they loved to do. It was great being a kid again. For once, I became gentle, slow to anger, loving, kind hearted, and peaceful.

But in every beginning there is an end that it is time to go home, through this experience I have learned that being a kid in a moment is worth and full of life inspite of my situations. I am lucky that I have a great family and a bestfriend who in the end make my soul and spirit lift. And a home who welcomed me without questions instead clothed me with love and appreciation. As I get enter to our home, I uttered, really, ' There Is No Place Like Home'.

8 comments:

elmerlovesoreo said...

Wonderful pictures! Does Simon Almazan has his own blog or Facebook page?

jfilac said...

welcome back brother! I thought you left the country already because we haven't read any update on this blog for a couples of month.

So Simon have gone to Pasuquin already. It was nice also if he got into the Dragon Fruit Farm which is located also just around the corner. And have tour to Bangui Windmill and Pagudpud famous beaches.

Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

bakit sexy beach simon?...monch

Ciara Abella said...

OMG ang ganda naman nyan Sexy Beach na yan! Panu pumunta dyan?? Pa-post naman kung panu pumunta dyan at how much need na budget..thanks!

Ciara Abella said...

I love your post Simon, its quite touching.. I have been into this blog since 2006 and I can say David is also lucky to have a good friend like you..

NETworker said...

Hello Ciara,

Sakay ka ng mga buses going Ilocos Norte like Partas, Farinas, Maria De Leon atbp. Tapos sakay ka ng bus or jeep going to Pagudpud kasi madadaanan nya ito. Sabihin mo sa kundoktor ibaba ka sa Bgry Estantia, Pasuquin sa may Sexy Beach, mga 100 meters lang ang lalakarin mo from the highway. Kung May sarili ka sasakyan mas maganda kasi marami ka madadaanan mga sceneries along the way like the windmill, white stones, falls, lighthouse atbp. Marami magandang puntahan sa Ilocos, if type mo old churches madami din dito.

Sa pagkakaibigan namin ni David ako din lucky din ako na naging kaibigan ko cya. Biruan nga namin di na namin kailangan tumaya sa lotto kasi para na kami nanalo sa lotto, jackpot na kami sa isat isa. GOD bless sa work mo at sa lahat ng endeavors mo sa buhay.

BolinaoBusinessOnline said...

Sir mukhang trip niyo beaches ah, try niyo Bolinao, I was there last week and the I can tell bolinao beaches are great at di crowded.

sandra guiang said...

Magkanu ang cottage jan and marami bang available cottage ngaun? Gusto ko sanang dalhin ang family ko this coming Friday 22?

Post a Comment