Saturday, September 03, 2011

Flowers, Folia, and Fruit



flowers philippinesSimon's getting pretty good with the camera. Here he's accumulated some nice shots of flowers, leaves, and an apple with a uniquely shaped bite. I've taken it as a reminder and an inspiration to take it slow and smell the roses -- to note the details and finer things around us. It's a beautiful world.


----------------------------------

Baguio Flowers

These are the picture taken during my stroll around Baguio, flowers is the concept because from my past visit in Baguio I saw a lot of flowering plants around the street. I am fascinated of the beauty of these flowers like mums, daisy, roses, ground orchid, and others seen in the pictures. I planned to put them in a frame for display and make cards or post cards for love ones. Enjoy viewing the pictures.

6 comments:

elmerlovesoreo said...

What brand and model of camera is Simon using?

NETworker said...

Hello Elmer,

I am using dslr camera NIKON 3100.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures, wonderful shots.

David inggit ako sa pagkakaibigan ninyo ni Simon. Napaka supportive ninyo sa isat isa. Masaya ako para sa inyo dalawa.

Czar said...

Ang ganda naman ng mga kuha!Perfect Shot! I believe wala yan sa camera nasa photographer yan. Round of applause for that.

Anonymous said...

What a bite! Super Ganda ng mga pictures. Wish you both more success.

el toro bumingo said...

I love the pictures Simon! Thanks! I'm hoping to get back to Baguio. I miss the place so much :(

Post a Comment