I am offering an experimental service where one can theoretically "book me" or "hire me" for a mission, errand, project, meeting, work, or whatnot. I came up with this idea primarily because I know there are times when OFWs or foreigners need to get things done within the Philippines but they cannot do it themselves and they have no one trustworthy enough to do it honestly for them. But this is not necessarily limited to such people and can also apply to people within the country who may not have the time or may not be willing to do something because of inconveniences or whatever reason. Furthermore, I thought this would be a unique way for me to also earn a little extra money for my sustenance and expenses.
Some ideas include (but is not limited to):
- Find a person or thing.
- Visit a specific place or event in the Philippines and document (photographs, video, etc.).
- Deliver a package or message.
- Investigate or research a certain issue, incident, person, or thing.
- Buy and gather certain products and send them to you (I don't know, maybe you are an OFW wanting Filipino products).
- Obtain a certain document.
- Assist or join you in a business venture.
- Guide/accompany you or a group of people to a certain location here in the Philippines.
- Make me a liaison or representative to conduct matters on your behalf.
- Hire me for work (see my LinkedIn profile for credentials and skills).
- Meet with you to talk about a project, business idea, or to just meet for the sake of meeting.
- Serve as a consultant (e.g. health, nutrition, fitness, IT, software, blogging, travel, life, philosophy, etc.)
Again, it's not just limited to the aforementioned as I am open to other ideas. You can contact me via the Facebook fan page for pricing, negotiations, or for more information. But expect that travel fare, food, accommodation, service fee, etc. will need to be accounted for, if applicable.
I also created Manila Gofer, which is equivalent to this service.