Odyssey | noun | od•ys•sey | \ ˈä-də-sē \
1 : a long wandering or voyage usually marked by many changes of fortune
2 : an intellectual or spiritual wandering or quest
facebook instagram twitter feed



Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Frankenstein

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

It seems that the older I get, the more complicated things become, and the uglier I see the world to be.  Even if one tries to do good, many times it is for nothing.  The evil around us just drowns it out.  I could die right now, and it would not matter much to even those who seem closest to me.  My use to them would be no more, that is all; and my body and mind no longer able to be owned or manipulated.

Their hearts grown cold, if not hardened to stone, by greed, deceit, betrayal, envy, revenge, cruelty, and selfishness, among other negative elements that murder good, peace, harmony, growth, happiness, and love.


Frankenstein monsters -- you try to make them human, and have a human heart.  Yet they cannot be controlled, and continue to wreak havoc, destroying what's around them and usually towards their creator's ruin.  Still, you hope they would one day be able to see and change for the better.

Through it all, I've grown to see the bitter truth, of others but also of me too.  I've realized how weak I truly am, and how those around me either contribute to my weaknesses, or are disgusted by them or resent me for them.

Maybe there are others, or someone out there who is not as cruel.  I don't know if I would ever be fortunate enough to encounter that shooting star.  But even if I did, what is left of me to offer?  I am no longer the same as I was before.  The soul, worn and beaten.  You can't live years amongst demons and not pay the price.  Nevertheless, I continue to dream... that maybe there is a beautiful world waiting for me.














































































5 comments:

dada mariano said...

Who takes picture with you cutie boy? I guess you always have a partner haha

Nan said...

Those are really sad pictures, sad and dark, but true.
I just stumbled upon your blog.
you got a great blog and It's inspiring.

Coconuter said...

@Nan - Thank you for your comment

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, you see things based on your perceptions. However, there are many things in this world that could make you happy. Just look around you and open your hearts

Melody Curran said...

Why cant i follow you?

Post a Comment